baby

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Avery and Dada

I decided to add these after I got everything mapped out chronologically below. This was the first time we put Avery's skies on the ground when getting off the lift, before that we had just picked her up. I have many memories of skiing and being roughly hurled around by one arm or around my waist in an effort to keep me from getting creamed by the skiers behind us getting off the lift.

Trevon and Avery had so much fun. The last run of the day we held a pole between Trevon and me, and let Aves just hold onto the pole, that was a really fun way to go and it gave her some independence.

2 Comments:

At 4:05 PM, Blogger mom said...

Great fun.

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger RMENS said...

Really FUN and Impressive shots there! Way to go Avery!!! (skiing with a video camera also very impressive!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home