I'm back!
After a wonderful Spring and Summer and a long break from blogging I'm ready to reengage. I want to keep you all (the few who actually looks at our blog) up to date on Aves, and I want some record on her precious life since I'm not keeping a scrapbook or babybook at this point.
So I thought I'd start out with a few memorable one liners from Avery and a few photos from the end of the sping.
One liners: sitting on the toilet with a strained attempt to get the words out, "it's hard... to talk... when you're...pooping" Even funnier when you know that this little lady is in constant monologue or dialogue.
"Mom, you can dance even better with your finger in your nose." I tried and I think she's right!
One sweet memorable comment she made to me one night as she was picking out her clothes to sleep in, "mommy, my swimsuit is like your trisuit." I thought it was so sweet that she wanted to be like me.
Trevon came into her room one morning dressed for work in a white shirt and kaki pants, "daddy, you can't wear white with kaki, let me pick you out a different shirt"
Her favorite movie right now is "Sound of Music" and she loves to reenact the good night song as Gretel, the little 5 year old. She will slide up any stairs she finds singing, "the sun has gone to bed and so must eye" and then she sings as high as she can, cracking a little, "good night".
These days Avery loves to sing and even cuter is the way she turns every day conversations into songs, much like her daddy.
The pictures below are Avery and I last mother's day and then several from our time in Arizona with my dad and Vinnie. Avery loved the pool this summer and was so brave. She jumped in, put her head under the water and even went down a big waterslide. I love doing things with her because it's always fun, there's just rarely any coaxing to get her to do things or worrying that she won't try it-I just really appreciate that about her.


2 Comments:
I am so glad that Aves has so many people who love her. She is a rich little girl.
I love the one liners. Keep 'em coming!
Charlie talks about Aves whenever he sees the mountains. He says, "Let's go home and get ours stuff and go see Aves. K Mom?"
I agree with him.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home