baby

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Where does she get this stuff?

Two comments that Avery recently made that must be captured:
Daddy was reading her a Bible story about God providing manna for the Isrealites, "Daddy, why did God give them manna? Why didn't he give them tacos?" That is a really great question, tacos are awesome!
Avery and I were at the pool yesterday and she tends to get pretty chilly by the end of the lesson. We got out of the pool and I wrapped her tightly in a towel to warm up, "Avery, would you like your sandwich?" "I can't hold my sandwich because my hands are FREEZING!" I would agree it's hard to hold a sandwich with frozen fingers, but seriously, where does this 2 year old come up with stuff! I really wish I had a voice recorder on hand for some of this stuff. She is so fun that I just want to capture every single moment and never let it go, but I know I just have to enjoy the moment, keep things in perspective, and laugh a lot because life is all too often so much shorter than we expect.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger mom said...

She is so amazing. What a gift to you and Trevon and to us all. Love Gna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home