baby

Friday, January 30, 2009

I think this was our second run down (we were all too excited and focused on the actual skiing to try to video the first run). I had stripped off my gloves and hat because I was totally burning up from trying to get through the rental process and getting dressed, and undressed, and dressed, and tears because the boots hurt and the jacket zipper was too high, and the gloves were too tight...she has clothing comfort issues even in normal clothing, so I don't know why I was surprised since ski clothing and boots actually are uncomfortable. Anyway, when she was skiing and on the lift she was all smiles. She got so into after this run that she started moving her body excitedly, it seemed she was really enjoying the speed of it all, the faster I would go the more excited she seemed to get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home