Jumping in the pool
Avery just loved swimming with Papa!
Avery loved the pool at Nana and Papa's. It's so cute, she really exaggerates tucking her head and closing her mouth.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
3 Comments:
These are great. She is so willing to try anthing. Maybe this winter she will try sledding again.
Oh my, she has no fear! I love it! It feels like it was yesterday that you guys were here and she was a baby. I'm finding out just how fast time flies when you have kiddos!
As one of your blog readers, I'm glad to see you are back! Thanks for sharing the fun stories and great pictures. I love to keep up with your lives from afar. ~Melissa
Post a Comment
<< Home