Momma Luv
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
5 Comments:
Looks like a good flower choice!
This is priceless. Thanks Trev and thanks Sandy for sharing. Someday Aves will know what a great Daddy she has.
How beautiful she is! It's amazing that as a two-year-old, she already looks like a little lady. Priceless.
Aaahhh... how sweet! Hope there will be many more memorable dates to come!
Avery was a perfect princess, and would NOT come off the dance floor. She probably gets that from her mother......
Cant wait for the next one!!
Trev
Post a Comment
<< Home