baby

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Princess Panties



We entered into the world of potty training in late October and it went really smooth. Here is Aves in her favorite pink princess panties (do you think she'll just want to kill me someday!). She's moved onto doing it all by herself lately and last night decided to try to wipe too, I think she was successful, but I don't know how our septic will hold up with the entire roll of toilet paper down the drain. Anyway, such a big girl (who actually looks even smaller now without a bulky diaper), but I'm still dragging on leaving the crib. I think I'll wait a while longer on that milestone.

4 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger mom said...

She is so amazing. I love the smile. Since life with Avery has enough "consequeces" for her, I'm glad this was an easy transition.

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Mrs. H said...

Oh, what a big girl!! We are going ever so slowly on the potty training. You'd think with the baby on the way I'd be pushing it, but oh well.
I'm sure she looks smaller without all that diaper junk in the trunk. It reminds me of a SNL commercial for baby thong diapers. I think being potty trained is better than that:)

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger mom said...

This is a great milestone. Wow! She is such a big girl.

Hey, go to Suzi's blog to see the new sandbox we have at the home place. Avery should love playing with Charlie there.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger RMENS said...

TIPS!!! Please send those potty training tips!!! Nice Undies - she looks very proud.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home