Momma Luv
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
2 Comments:
Merry Christmas! Of course it wouldn't be a Stoltzfus family pic if Aves wasn't making a silly face. What a girl. I loved your story about her friends in the morning. It made me laugh out loud to hear her complaining that Brea said no to Pinky. What an imagination! Can't wait to see some new pictures of our little Aves!! Charlie still sings happy birthday to her almost daily. :)
VERY NICE family photo! I really like your long hair, Sandy!
Post a Comment
<< Home