baby

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

My Girl's Got Style



Yes, she assembled this get up all on her own and, like her daddy, she loves to talk on the phone. Lately Avery is all about picking out her own clothes, she loves headbands, and this morning I had to get creative because she wanted multiple ponytails. As you probably know, I am not much on hair styling so I don't know how great it was, but she was happy with it. Avery is an absolute crack up these days, lately it goes like this, "Mommy, I have a funny story to tell you..." Her favorite funny story is, "On Christmas day at Uncle Jerry's I fell in the potty." It was pretty funny, but now she's changed the story to "...I fell in a shoe." Not as funny, but just the attempt and heart to make me laugh makes me laugh.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger mom said...

Don't be offended, but she reminds me of you Sandy. It seems like you would pull your hair back, and the shirt is totally you. There may be something about the serious face in the first one also. Anyway, it immediately reminded me of a little Sandy.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Mrs. H said...

I love her serious look in the first one. It's like she's talking business or something. So cute.
And I can't wait to hear one of her funny stories. She's her daddy's girl, huh? Likes to be COA:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home