I'm just "cited"!!!
I'm so excited you'd think tonight was my senior prom or something. Tonight is actually Avery and Daddy's first father-daughter dance. Trevon has been giddy all day, he called me earlier to find out if he should buy Avery flowers and Avery, of course, has been wanting it to be here since she woke up this morning. I'm waiting impatiently for her to wake up and my stomach has butterflies in it, I just love being a mommy! I will take the pictures and then come home and blog so all (or the few) who enjoy our blog can see this spectacular evening unfold! Trevon is waking her up right now talking about dancing, dinner, and the fact that he shaved off all his "pokies" (Avery's term for the whiskers that she's not a very big fan of). Well I'll keep you "posted".


2 Comments:
I was going to ask you to send pictures. Trev called me today and was excited. He loves having a daughter.
This is so precious! I remember the "dates" that my dad took me on and it had such a lasting effect on my expectations for how I should be treated by a guy. What a gift Trevon is giving Avery; he is teaching her that she is a treasure and that spending time with her is an honor. What a wonderful daddy.
Post a Comment
<< Home