Needed a little bit of Avery
A just needed an Avery fix, it's pretty strange (and a little hard) to be at home without Aves so I thought I'd share a clip that brought me a smile. As much as my heart longs to be with Avery, I can't thank you enough Suzi (and the whole NM crew) for hanging out with my gal this week to give me a little time to figure out my morning sickness. I hope you enjoy her wit, her laugh, her boldness and her opinions (on most everything), her sensitivity and compassion, her tenderness and tenacity, her grown up talk, and her little girl giggles, her few and far between kisses that are so sincere, her bright eyes, her perfect smile, and every inch of the amazing little creation that is Avery. I love you guys!


2 Comments:
Even though you are missing her, we are so thankful that she is here. This is some serious quality time. Thanks for sharing your little Aves. She reminds me so much of me!! At least someone is like me since my boys don't seem to be!
Avery and I watched this together and she laughed outloud at herself. Later today she did the "dizzy" thing until she fell over. She is such a little performer. I love having her here.
Post a Comment
<< Home