baby

Saturday, September 16, 2006

"The Girls" (con't)





Here is Avery with "the girls". Avery and I went to picture day and I took a few pictures of my own. The girls are great with her and all seem to sincerely adore her (how could they not?). Our team is having a great season so far and they're ranked 2nd in state. I really think they have what it takes to win this year and I think they believe it too. We've only lost one game and we played that team today and beat them 5-1 (we are by far the better team). Fortunately the loss was in an invitational tournament and really only helps us because it showed us some things to work on without effecting our conference record. I feel so blessed to be able to coach this year. The girls are so much fun, are hard workers, have integrity, and love the game--what more can you ask for! Well, it's always nice to have good ball players too and they most definitely are that!

1 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger RMENS said...

It's great that you're coaching, Sandy. I'd love to be one of your players on your team because I have a feeling you're good at what you do. Keep us updated on how the season goes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home