This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is too cute. What is she saying, Dawg? It is obvious when she is finished, she just goes off to something else. I can't say I have ever seen a child climb in a drawer like that. She is one of a kind.
Wow, she's really mobile! I can't imagine Marissa getting to this point but I see that I'll have to keep an eye on her when she does. Really enjoyed the video! -Erin
2 Comments:
This is too cute. What is she saying, Dawg? It is obvious when she is finished, she just goes off to something else. I can't say I have ever seen a child climb in a drawer like that. She is one of a kind.
Wow, she's really mobile! I can't imagine Marissa getting to this point but I see that I'll have to keep an eye on her when she does. Really enjoyed the video! -Erin
Post a Comment
<< Home