This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
posted by Sandy @ 6:14 PM 3 comments
I just can't believe how big she is getting. So smart too.
This is great! Charlie makes some of the same sounds. Aren't they cute?
I just glanced at the ticker that counts Avery's age today; I cannot believe she's seven months old!! Where are our babies going?!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
I just can't believe how big she is getting. So smart too.
This is great! Charlie makes some of the same sounds. Aren't they cute?
I just glanced at the ticker that counts Avery's age today; I cannot believe she's seven months old!! Where are our babies going?!
Post a Comment
<< Home