Momma Luv
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
5 Comments:
Jess sure looks grown up here. If I didn't see her almost daily, I would say she is changing as much as the babies.
What a beautiful backdrop for family time. I'm jealous looking at all these wonderful moments captured on film (or digitized!). You guys have a great tradition going here.
To post a video - once you have uploaded into You Tube, there's a box that tells you to copy the text to post it to your webpage. Copy and then go to your "new post" section on your blogger. Instead of copying the text into the box that always pops up, click on the HTML tab at the top right. Paste your video there and post it! Easy! Let me know if that doesn't make sense. Love you!!!
Jess probably looks grown up here because you're actually looking at Sami in the top left. Jess is so grown up though that it would be easy to get them mixed up.
Great to see you guys having fun together.
Granny
Post a Comment
<< Home