Momma Luv
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
3 Comments:
This has to be the cutest little girl. I see what you mean about the hair. It has grown since I saw her. She looks like she thinks she got away with something. Pretty soon she'll be climbing up there by herself.
What a big girl! She's so lucky to be moving into such a wonderful house where she can grow up out in the country.
This kid is trouble waiting to happen. You'd think she had climbed on top of the box herself.
Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home