Momma Luv
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
1 Comments:
Wow!! You have posted so many wonderful pictures since I checked the blog last. I love them!! I really need to get some Avery and Charlie pics up, too, but I'll just look at yours for now. I had such a wonderful time bonding with your precious girl. She reminds me a lot of me! You are such a wonderful mother; I'm so glad we got to spend some time together and can't wait for October!! Love you, sis!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home