baby

Monday, August 13, 2007

On Top of the World


I was looking for a picture that would help me express the way I feel today. Today I'm 32 and I feel like I'm on top of the world! Today my best-friend and I sang our favorite songs (God's Kingdom by Hermie for the 1000th time, "louder, louder!"), finger-painted our bodies, the concrete and little bit of the paper, laughed hard at absolutely nothing, gave noogies ("on my tummy, on my nose, on my cheek, other cheek), read books ("What's next?"), ate goldfish and chocolate ("I like chocolate, I like it"), gave pucker kisses, played "get you" and "where's Avery", said our prayers, met a new "dawgie", sang "happy burdday mommy", and simply had a great day. I love you sweet pea!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger Stoltzola said...

That sounds like a wonderful day to us!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger mom said...

Happy birthday Sandy. Love you...
Joel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home