


For the last month we have had a gate around the couch in order to protect Trevon's knee (and all of his stuff) from Avery's little paws. Trevon has been great though, allowing Avery to sit on his lap to read books, play with barrettes (or "betts" as Avery calls them), and share treats--Trevon has introduced Avery to the delicacies of Nerds and jellybeans ("beans"). Suzi stayed with Trevon and Avery while I went to Pheonix for a few days and enjoyed Avery's little sentence, "Daddy ice knee boo boo." We're so glad that daddy's boo boo is getting better. Thanks for taking care of my babies Grandma!
2 Comments:
I'm so glad to hear that T and your dad are both doing better. I'm sure it was really hard for T to be laid up so long, not only on him but also on YOU!
I love these. Daddy, daughter and candy. The first one does look alittle less clutterd with his stuff than when I was there. Where are all the pills? Ha!
Post a Comment
<< Home