Avery in the "NO"





The sound "no" means many things these days. 1)"no"--a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request 2) "no"--the part of the face or facial region in humans and certain animals that contains the nostrils and the organs of smell and functions as the usual passageway for air in respiration (otherwise known as "nose"), and 3)"no"--a precipitation in the form of ice crystals, mainly of intricately branched, hexagonal form and often agglomerated into snowflakes, formed directly from the freezing of the water vapor in the air (otherwise known as "snow"). It's funny because I can understand most everything Avery tries to communicate, but in reality Averyese is quite a complicated language of it's own. Thanks to dictionary.com I'm able to provide you all with a translation.
We're still under lots of snow around here, I think it's been about three weeks now. Avery and I leave for Dallas tomorrow and we're both looking forward to spend some good time in the bright sunny doggie (that's Avery's word for outside right now, among other things).
Lastly, if you couldn't tell in the second picture, that is Avery's first snow angel. Also, after listening to Avery say "cookie, cookie" while we were playing (or sitting) in the snow I remembered that her daddy had been feeding her snow the day before and realized that she was ready to indulge herself in some more of the fantastic grub.


2 Comments:
One of the cutest no angels that we've ever seen. Have a great trip and enjoy the doggie. We're working on our Averyese.
Awww -what cute pictures! She looks like an Eskimo on a sheet of ice out in the middle of no where. We really like the pink no suit.
Post a Comment
<< Home