This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
Oh my gosh. I don't get to check the blogs very much any more because I don't have access at school anymore. I can't believe how much she has grown. I was just looking at her newborn pictures at Mom's house this morning. What an amazing change! I can't believe so much happens in one short year. What a precious doll.
2 Comments:
Thank you. This is great. I love her little Levis.
Oh my gosh. I don't get to check the blogs very much any more because I don't have access at school anymore. I can't believe how much she has grown. I was just looking at her newborn pictures at Mom's house this morning. What an amazing change! I can't believe so much happens in one short year. What a precious doll.
Post a Comment
<< Home