baby

Tuesday, May 30, 2006


Trevon calls this Avery's watermelon outfit--it was a gift from Grammy before Avery was born and it now fits. She's getting bigger everyday! I think her smile is growing too, it is such a contagious smile. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM, Blogger mom said...

It is a contagious smile. I really believe she knows what is going on when you bring out the camera.

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger mom said...

Now all we need to do is feed her and Charlie watermelon together. Lani said Charlie is in 3 diapers. I will bring 2's.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Mrs. H said...

I can't believe how big she is! I think I write that on almost every post, but it goes by so fast! Charlie is in 3's because he needs the extra overnight capacity. How much does Avery weigh now? Charlie's 6 month check up is tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home