
So, the other day thinking that Avery must be bored and understimulated by her current basket of toys, I went to town to buy some new "stuff". I get home, put all of her fun new toys around her, and turn my head for a minute. When I look back to observe all the fun I find her contentedly sitting with a sock in her mouth! All and all the toys I bought haven't been a hit with Avery, but some of our 2 year old guests have really enjoyed them. The other picture is just sweet and shows how big Avery is in her crib these days.


2 Comments:
I'm just not thinking Avery will be understimulated with her daddy around. Let's see... Trevon and understimulated... hmmm! No, they don't go in the same sentence.
Dad
In some ways, it will be nice to have her be satisfied with the normal things, not the expensive, fancy things. Like a tape measure or magazine or telephone.
Post a Comment
<< Home