Momma Luv
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
This is a place for me to brag on my baby girl. I imagine that grandmas will be the most frequent visitors, but I hope that all who visit will enjoy watching this little one grow.
3 Comments:
I'm so glad you liked it and it sorta fits. Dad laughed at the bloomers. I told him they were supposed to be long.
Sandy,
Thanks for the updates. These will keep me (and the others at work who like to look at baby pictures) happy for a few days.
Joel
Grandma did such a great job! This little outfit is adorable. Can't wait to see some "good" pictures with it on.
Post a Comment
<< Home