
I'm so excited to raise Avery in this home. Trevon and I often dream about horses, four wheelers, barn dances, basketball hoops, exploring and finding critters, enjoying the sunsets... It's going to be so much fun and we truly can't believe it's real. We pray daily that God will be honored and glorified through the way we use our home. Lastly, the bottom two pictures are of our three-way fireplace which I think will be one of the most unique features of the house. I'm excited because we'll be able to enjoy it from the living room, kitchen, and dining room.


5 Comments:
Just wanted to make sure you knew that we will definitely have to plan a trip to see your new house this summer. Maybe if we can round up all the cousins, we could have the first barn dance!
That would be a blast! Unfortunately we won't have a barn for many years to come (no $ for it yet), but our garage doors look like barn doors so maybe would could tear it up in there. Trevon and I are doing our dance lessons again in March, I look forward to the day when we can do it our place. love ya!
I saw your comment on Lyndsey's blog about wanting to have more kids already. I'm right there with you! If you asked me right now, I could have a million (or at least four) of these precious little ones. Maybe we'll see what it's really like with two, though, and go from there.
I love the talk about more grandbabies. It is so sweet to be available. Gpa has been so graacious to do without me for short periods, although I think he is jealous because I am hearing all the goos and getting all the kisses. Mom
Yeah Grandma, you're a blogger! Trevon and I were talking this morning about which room we would put the next baby in--what fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home