baby

Sunday, February 19, 2006


This has been such a big week for Avery. Her Excersaucer was one of many new adventures for the week. She has to have some added support around her tummy so that she doesn't fall forward or back, but once we get her situated she has a lot of fun (or so it seems). The other new adventures were the bungee jumper, a baby bath tub to splash in, eating cereal, and sleeping 7 hours without eating--what a week! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Mrs. H said...

Sandy this is a great idea!!! I love the updates and I can bask in your excitement as Avery does so many new things that Charlie will soon be doing, too!! I might just have to get a baby blog started. Love you guys.
Lani

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger mom said...

I love the bunji jumper video. She looks so grown up. She will take after her dad and be jumping off walls too soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home